Our litigators have a sophisticated understanding of the unique business environment in which these disputes occur and the complex sets of contracts, laws and regulations that govern them. We recognize that our clients want lawyers with extensive experience in the most complex types of business disputes. In addition to the team’s breadth of experience, our Business Litigation lawyers are aggressive, skillful and professional advocates for our clients.
Daily, our lawyers are in court or in an arbitration hearing representing clients in large and medium-sized business cases. Our long-term success at client service is demonstrated by the high quality of the companies we represent and the large number of them who are long-time partners.
In addition to our depth of experience, we understand that our clients want lawyers who meet their highest client service expectations while also proactively controlling the cost of litigation. We offer several services to help our clients manage litigation expenses, including:
- Written early case assessment
- Reliable written case budget
- Written case management plan for winning the case
- Team of e-discovery experts who specialize in controlling these costs while ensuring compliance with the latest rules
- Team of specialists on the admissibility of expert opinion testimony in business cases and a pool of top experts in disciplines like accounting and audit standards, business valuation and health care
- Alternative billing options for part or all of a case
Additionally, in those jurisdictions where our lawyers are not allowed to practice directly in front of the local court or authority, we work regularly with local counsel to insure that our clients are receiving the best representation possible.